Monday, August 24, 2009

Why no update in over a month

I just wanted to offer an explanation for the lack of updates and to let people know that the project is still on track. I've been sick and then it turns out needed to have my gallbladder removed. Some people get this done as an outpatient procedure and are better in no time. I'm not that lucky, so my recovery will be a bit longer. Stitching this is still too much for me, but I'm getting stronger and less sore every day. Please be patient and I'll be back to updates as soon as I'm able.

4 comments:

  1. Sheri, sorry about your gallbladder. I had mine taken out last year. It wasnt fun. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon Sheri!! We're here to cheer you on!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri, I hope you are feeling better with each day. We miss you tons & want you to take care of yourself. It's a slow process but allow everyone around you to pamper you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete